Offering the biggest range of group exercise classes in Surry Hills. Included in our Classic Membership is: BODYPUMP: The original LES MILLS™ barbell class, and LES MILLS™ SPRINT: high intensity, low impact workout, it’s scientifically proven to return rapid results, as well as freestyle spin classes
For lower intensity toning of the entire body and calming benefits, we offer yin-restorative and flow style yoga classes and pilates mat classes. For a more aggressive workout how about boxing or kick-boxing?b Or for a lot of fun we also host RETROSWEAT: The authentic 1980s freestyle aerobic workout!
Team Training is a 30-minute High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) workout, using your bodyweight, kettlebells, slam balls or dumbbells. It’s a short, intense style of training that gets fast results. You combine bursts of intensity, where you work as hard as possible, with periods of rest that prepare you for the next effort.
- Maximum effort, minimum time
- Build lean muscle and train your body to burn fat
- Continue to burn calories after your workout
- Push yourself with the group motivation
JUST GETTING STARTED? You do need some level of fitness for Hiscoes Team Training. Your trainer will give you options to make the exercises easier or harder. Our group size is 10 with no shared equipment.
Small Group Personal Training
- Fun Sessions with serious results. Our sessions are more personal than you might have experienced at other group studios like F45, Orangetheory or Barry’s and focus more on weight training. in groups of no more than 8 poeple: in a smaller group you get proper instruction and there’s less risk of injury. We like to focus on functional strength and fitness so your everyday life is easier.
- Functional fitness in 45mins. We try to keep the sessions short and to the point, we – like you – also have lives outside the gym and know that you don’t want to be there all day. 45 min sessions, over 20 per week to choose from.
- Small Groups = great value You get similar benefits to personal training because your trainer really gets to know you and how hard to work you. You share the session (and the price) with a few others, which makes it cheaper and more fun.