The restrictions placed on gyms are:
– 1 person per 4sqm
– Masks must be worn (Note: People engaging in exercise are exempt, you may remove your mask when you start exercising)
– QR code scan-in is mandatory (if you do not have a mobile phone paper sign-in will be available)
– Only fully vaccinated people (unless exempt) will be permitted to enter.
Valid forms of proof of vaccination:
- A COVID-19 digital certificate displayed through the Medicare App
- Service NSW App or equivalent smartphone wallet
- Printed version of the COVID-19 digital certificate or immunisation history statement
- Successful completion of a Service NSW QR check-in that includes vaccination confirmation.
Hiscoes will still require proof of double vaccination status for the present time. We will continue to review our policy in 2022. Queries regarding this decision may be directed to email@example.com