The restrictions placed on gyms are:
– 1 person per 4sqm
– A maximum of 20 people per class
– Masks must be worn (Note: People engaging in exercise are exempt, you may remove your mask when you start exercising)
– QR code scan-in is mandatory (if you do not have a mobile phone paper sign-in will be available)
– Until December 1st, only fully vaccinated people (unless exempt) will be permitted to enter most venues and facilities in NSW that aren’t essential.
Valid forms of proof of vaccination:
- A COVID-19 digital certificate displayed through the Medicare App
- Service NSW App or equivalent smartphone wallet
- Printed version of the COVID-19 digital certificate or immunisation history statement
- Successful completion of a Service NSW QR check-in that includes vaccination confirmation.
Please note, it is a government requirement that businesses check for proof of vaccination, until December 1st, 2021