MEMBER GENERAL NOTICE COVID 19
Following the recent outbreak of Covid 19 (Coronavirus) the Hiscoes team would like to issue the following general notice, in line with World Health Organisation* (WHO) guidelines.
What you can do?
Follow your normal routine.
How you can help contain the spread of the virus?
If you have travelled to China, Iran, Republic of Korea or Italy, or been in close contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus, please self-isolate. For further information please call 1800 022 080
Don’t come to the gym or workout if you are unwell
If unwell stay more than 1.5 metres away from people. If sick please call 1800 022 222. Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, before and after eating, and after going to the toilet and working out at the gym. Cover your cough and sneezes, dispose of tissues and use alcohol-based hand sanitizers. (If available)
What are we doing at Hiscoes?
- Everyone gets a clean towel for hand washing upon arrival.
- Hand washing stations can be found in the bathroom.
- An additional hand washing station is now located by reception in staff room.
- We request you please wipe down all equipment after use, using CHUX and eucalyptus spray available. Placing used CHUX in the used towel bin.
- Tissues and hand sanitizers will be available if supplies permit.
- All staff and contractors have been financially enabled to self-isolate if required.
We thank you for your support through this time.
*We will continue to work within guidelines provided by the local government, Fitness Australia, Department of Health and World Health Organisation.